Partner, Private Client
We are looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor at Partner level to be based at our Leatherhead office to lead the Private Client Team at Leatherhead.
The Leatherhead Private Client team currently comprises one Partner, two Senior Associates, one Solicitor and support staff. The vacancy arises due to the forthcoming retirement of the Partner.
The ideal person will be a dynamic individual with a positive attitude and demonstrable technical expertise in dealing with a full range of private client work gained at a practice recognised in this area. STEP and/or SFE qualifications are preferred as is experience in providing advice on cross border issues. Further as this is a lead role at Partner level it is expected that the individual will have developed management, marketing and practice development skills which are essential requirements for the position.
- Assists the department as a whole in meeting its fee earning targets by providing help regarding advice and assistance to clients of the Department as well as other Departments of the Firm.
- Conducts matters on behalf of clients
- Maintains a client/referrer base and practice/following and continues to develop it.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the business of the firm, particularly that beyond the particular team/department in which the individual works.
- Consistently demonstrates willingness and aptitude to help those outside the individual’s own practice area, and to take part in management, marketing and practice development activities at a Firm, department and office level. Shows initiative in terms of practice development.
- Where appropriate, demonstrates good management skills in terms of supervision of junior staff and delegation of work.
- Always “goes the extra mile”.
- Demonstrates a high level of commercial awareness.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash-flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Promotes good file management and assists with formulating and advancing internal procedures
- Maintains a professional knowledge base and ensures compliance with Lexcel and other regulatory procedures
In return we offer:-
- A 37.5 hour working week
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Annual bonus Scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Travel Loan Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Dental cover at corporate rates
- Dress Down Fridays/end of month drinks and numerous social events
If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
TWM Solicitors (www.twmsolicitors.com) is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
No agencies please