Clinical Negligence Paralegal
My leading national clients are seeking a Clinical Negligence Paralegal to join their expanding Birmingham office.
Their Paralegal roles focus on providing an exceptional experience for all potential new and existing clients. You will be responsible for assisting a team of Legal Advisors and assist across the wider Medical Negligence team with Medical Negligence claims with a broad range of values.
- Provide a comprehensive case progression service including helping to manage litigation timetables, deadlines, medical reports, appointments, etc
- Assist in evidence gathering to include medical reports, statements, other documentary evidence and experts' reports.
- To ensure that all work and the collected evidence is properly marshalled and recorded on the file, its source documented with full explanations and clear notes of work done and advice given.
- Take detailed witness statements as required both on and off site
- Research and preparation of legal papers.
- Be available to proactively advise as well as respond to clients and assist others involved in case preparation by telephone and in person
Skills and qualifications
Previous legal experience ideally within Clinical Negligence or Litigation in a paralegal/legal assistant role is required and client care experience within a professional environment.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the relevant background, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.