Competition Lawyer- Top Bristol- 2+ pqe
First rate opening with this Chambers acclaimed competition law team, not just within the South West but rightly revered nationwide for competition law.
An opportunity has now arisen for a competition lawyer with at least 2 years pqe and looking to really make their mark with a stellar team undertaking the highest quality work.
You'll undertake a range of contentious and non contentious work including the following:
- cartel, abuse of dominance and other competition investigations
- advising clients on market studies and market investigations
- representing clients on merger control investigations before the CMA and European Commission
- advising clients operating in regulated sectors, in relation to competition and economic regulatory matters
- advising clients on the application of competition law to commercial agreements, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
You'll enjoy working with a range of household name clients on a wealth of challenging issues that impact on their businesses.
A supportive team and marvellous modern offices based in Bristol.
For more information on this exceptional role, please contact Jannica Seccombe on 0117 9171875 (dd), 0755 3228694 (out of hours) or email me, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.