Personal Injury Solicitor
RTA/PI Claimant Fast Track Solicitor/Legal Executive
We currently have a vacancy for a Solicitor/Legal Executive in our fast paced exciting Fast Track Litigation Team.
We are looking for unique and exceptional professionals to add to our ever expanding Team.
This firm is one of the North West's leading firms of Solicitors, employing 150 people across all areas of the legal profession. We are probably the largest employer in central Macclesfield, many of our team have been with the Company for over 10 years, contributing towards an exceptional bank of knowledge, experience and expertise and an enjoyable culture to thrive in
If you would like to work for a well-established, forward thinking firm of solicitors we would like to hear from you.
- Qualified Solicitor and/or Legal Executive
- Has at least 5+years PQE or equivalent experience managing a caseload of Personal Injury files
- A complete case handler mindful of statutory legislation, CPR and relevant case law and can apply said knowledge to cases to deliver the clients desired outcome
- A working knowledge of compliance issues and relevant codes of conduct and accounts rules
- A commercial mind set to delivering legal service given the reduced costs recoverability
- A proven track record in litigation and/or personal injury
- An ability to deliver excellent legal advice while maintaining client care standards
- An ability to work as a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, effective organisation and time management skills
- An ability to coach, mentor and guide more junior team members
- Ability to work in a volume claimant litigation environment mindful of the pressure that arises from a litigated case load
- Able to deliver on Key Performance indicators
- A proven billing record
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep calm and deliver results in a performance driven environment
- Previous experience of working with Proclaim case management system is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Good IT skills
- A proven history in litigation
- Hard working
- Team player
- Focused on development and improvement
- Dependent upon experience
- Discretionary bonus (after a successful probationary period)
- 29 days inclusive of bank holidays annual leave (increases with length of service)
- Birthday day off
- Death in service benefit
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.