Employment Solicitor 3+, Buckinghamshire
A new opportunity exists with this highly regarded home counties firm in South Buckinghamshire.
They are seeking an employment solicitor with 3-5 years' PQE due the increased level of instructions in their department. The work undertaken is varied and you will work for an impressive client base on both contentious and non-contentious matters, mainly for commercial clients.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients on performance management, absence management, disciplinary proceedings and managing employee grievances and complaints
- Re-structuring, collective information and consultation, TUPE and redundancy
- Settlement agreements
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Appointment and removal of directors
- Providing support to the Corporate team
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts, consultancy agreements and employment policies
- Post-termination restrictions
- Directors duties and responsibilities
Acting for an impressive client list, you will also play an active part in business development.
The firm are ideally seeking a full-time individual but will also consider part-time applicants.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.