Real Estate Finance Associate - 3-7 PQE
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a Real Estate Finance Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This Transatlantic Law Firm advises on a wide range of Real Estate Finance transactions earning them a longstanding reputation for cutting-edge work that provides innovative solutions for their clients. This is reinforced by their high profile client base including massive multinational companies to small and mid-sized businesses including major financial institutions, commercial mortgage servicers, domestic and foreign investors and pension funds.
Why you should work here as a Real Estate Finance Associate?
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Extensive international network and the chance to work across multiple jurisdictions;
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Real Estate Finance Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 3-7 years post-qualification experience at a highly regarded law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Finance Practice specifically Real Estate Finance;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: development and equity investments, leasing agreements and service lease agreements, acquisition and mezzanine finance;
- This role would suit someone who has 3-7 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career minded Real Estate Finance Associate looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.