In-House Employment Lawyer
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced Employment solicitor looking to make the move in-house to a highly reputed company that handles both routine and complex employment matters.
- Handling a broad range of Employment matters, which will include advising on routine matters, as well as more complex matters.
- Representing at Employment tribunals.
- Building relations with existing clients, and developing new contacts.
- The role would be best suited to candidates with at least 5 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline on and candidates outside of this level with the relevant experience are still encouraged to apply.
- Able to deal with a wide range of employment matters with no supervision.
- Able to conduct your own advocacy.
- The successful candidate will come from a strong pedigree and academic background.
- Competitive salary.
- Fantastic quality work.
- Great working environment.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this In-House Employment role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann or send your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.