In-house Litigation Solicitor
Highly unusual in-house role for a junior litigation lawyer, that would see you dealing with a variety of contentious and non-contentious work.
- In-House role that will see you handling commercial litigation matters across the group, including PI.
- Liaising with the insurance claims team.
- Dealing with some non-contentious matters too.
- 12 month fixed term contract to start in October 2017.
- Candidates with at 1 - 4 years PQE would be best suited to the role, although candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and should apply.
- Strong background handling a range of Commercial contracts, including both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Available from October.
- Well reputed organisation working in an interesting sector.
- Fantastic opportunity to handle a varied role within a growing and acquisitive group.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this In-House Litigation role, please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann or submit your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.