Private Equity Lawyer - Work/Life balance
- Are you a personable and ambitious Private Equity Lawyer?
- Do you enjoy being a part of a collegiate and growing Private Equity team?
- Would you like a reasonable work/life balance, whilst maintaining quality work?
- Are you looking for somewhere which offers a genuine opportunity for career progression?
We are currently working with a leading International firm, who have been expanding both in London and overseas considerably over recent months. This particular client invests in it's Associates and has an ambitious growth plan over the coming years. They are encouraging those to move through to Partnership and have put a training system in place to support those looking to move through the ranks.
This client has a wide Corporate team, however has a smaller team feel on the Private Equity side. The team has a strong focus within emerging markets and works with clients across a range of sectors, including telecommunications and financial services.
Due to growth, our client is now looking for two high calibre experienced Private Equity Associates to join their London office.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- Strong Private Equity experience
- Experience obtained within a leading US or International firm