Financial Services Regulatory
Our client is a dynamic London firm is looking for a financial services and regulatory lawyer with a minimum 6 years PQE to join them for an initial 6 month contract to assist on existing work while they look for a permanent candidate. There is a possibility for the role to extend for an additional 6 months.
The duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- To advise on a range of financial regulation matters, including banks insurers, collective investment schemems and investment firms
- The preparation of agreements and other documents relating to the business sector above
- Understaking regulatory due diligence/audit projects
- All marketing in relation to the above activities, including client briefings, organising seminars and similar activities.
General responsibilities to include:
- Take responsibility under supervision for own files and manage all aspects of client work in line with the firm's quality control procedures and the lexcel office manual
- Deal direct with other lawyers and clients
- Take work from a number of partners and associates and manage workload
- Draft all documentation observing house style
- Meet all financial targets
- Assist in business development and marketing initiatives
- Supervise junior members of the department including paralegals and trainees where required
- Keep up to date with developments within the law and develop expertise
- Attend appropriate training sessions and ensure CPD obligations are met
- Take an active part in departmental activities
- Present and give training sessions internally and to clients where appropriate
- Manage the work flow to secretarial and support staff.
In order to be considered, candidates must have a UK qualification and a minimum of 6 years PQE experience.
Please send your CV for consideration to Jennifer Wellspeak via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.