Managing Housing Lawyer - In-House
3 days left
I have a fantastic opportunity for a 5+ year PQE Solicitor with proven management experience to join a UK housing charity as a Managing Housing Solicitor. You will work closely with managers nationally, taking referrals of complex and certificated cases to ensure that the Charity can provide an end-to-end service to those struggling with bad housing or homelessness.
The main objectives as Managing Solicitor are to take direct line management and supervisory responsibility for solicitors within the established Legal team. You will deliver a wide range of legal services and legal support for the public and Partners, including litigation and consultancy work.
The Managing Housing Solicitor is also a key member of the London management team, taking part in the management of the London region, including attending monthly management team meetings and working collaboratively with other teams.
The role requires the ability to balance various, often competing, demands so that management, supervision and casework responsibilities (including meeting a financial billing target) are all met.
As a Managing Housing Solicitor, you will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor of England & Wales (or equivalent) with 5+ years' PQE;
- Have experience managing a team of solicitors and dealing with personnel issues;
- Have previous Housing Litigation experience;
- Have a strong knowledge of Legal Aid work;
- Have a keen interest in the Charity sector.
If you are a 5+ years' PQE Managing Housing Solicitor, contact me now to apply. firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7269 6367
Apply for Managing Housing Lawyer - In-House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Charities Barristers/Juniors £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Real Estate Barristers/Juniors £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Residential Property Barristers/Juniors £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Property Litigation Barristers/Juniors £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)