Employment/Business Immigration Paralegal
Our client is an international law firm who has seen rapid growth and they are currently seeking a business immigration paralegal to support their employment team within their London office - salary up to £35,000. This is not a role for someone seeking a training contract - they are looking for a career paralegal.
The main duties of the role are to assist Solicitors and work alongside the Senior Immigration Paralegal with business immigration matters, which include Tier 2 Sponsor Licences, compliance audits, PBS cases, Family Visa, Visitor Visas, Business Visitors Visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain and British nationality matters as well as employment law related matters, and business development activities. The role will include:
- Assisting with precedents and research
- Completing business immigration application forms
- Booking same day visa appointments and assisting with the preparation of applications for submission
- Assisting with Business Development activities, preparing briefing notes and client presentations
- Liaising with clients in a timely, professional and courteous manne
- Attending meetings to take instructions and minutes
- Typing and amending attendance notes, letters, presentations and other documents
- Researching, analysing drafting documents, conducting due diligence and managing data rooms
- Filtering client calls and assisting with settlement agreements
- Proof reading, and checking forms and documents for accuracy
- Telephone calls to organisations, monitoring and checking progress of applications, and reporting back to client
- Assisting with electronic and hard copy disclosure exercises for clients
- Preparing instructions to counsel and related bundles
- Preparing hearing bundles
At least 2 years' business immigration experience is essential for this role.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.