Commercial Property Solicitor
2 days left
- Full time
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a junior solicitor to join an expanding Yorkshire based firm. The firm is well established within both the local and regional markets and are recognised not only as being a great place to work but also for the quality of their work.
This opportunity is to work closely with a well-respected and established partner who has an impressive range of clients, they have built up a strong reputation with clients and are also renowned as being great to work alongside. The wider team is also really strong, meaning that there are plenty of people to learn and develop from.
- This is a great opportunity for personal development as you will be able to learn and be closely mentored by an experienced partner.
- You will be working on a broad range of property work that includes but is not limited to; commercial development, landlord and tenant, portfolio management, leasehold enfranchisement work and secured lending to name a few.
- This is an exciting chance to run your own case load, based upon your level of experience; however the firm and partner are very supportive and wouldn't leave you in a position you felt uncomfortable.
- You will be working as part of a larger team but the focus of your day will be working with one particular Partner.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly and close knit team based in superior city centre offices.
- Our client is ideally looking for someone who is NQ to 2 years PQE, however this level of experience has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this level.
- They are keen to recruit someone who enjoys client contacts, doesn't shy away from this and is happy to support in business development and networking, really facilitating you in developing these skills right from the outset of your career.
- There are great long term prospects making this an ideal career role for someone who is keen to join a firm where they can remain for the mid to longer term, and possibly even inherit the clients in the longer term.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, together with a well-structured bonus scheme that really does motivate their fee earners
- Excellent individual development with support from a highly experienced partner.
- Fabulous and supportive working environment
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly