OISC Immigration Locum
Immigration Locum - Central London Law Firm
Our client, a well-regarded firm based in the heart of London, is currently looking for an experienced Immigration Locum. They will be assisting the team whilst a member of the department is on annual leave. The firm also has a large amount of work at present so this could also be extended.
The position is to start from the 8th of April 2019 for an initial two weeks, with potential for extension. They are looking for someone who can assist 4-5 days per week.
The caseload will consist of predominantly of corporate immigration matters such as:
- Tier 2 Sponsorship work and sponsor licence work
- ILR, naturalisation and Level 1 OISC work
- Responding to queries and enquiries
- Completing and processing applications
- The candidate must be OISC level 1 or above
- Need to be well versed in Points Based system work
This is a great opportunity to gain experience working within central london for a well regarded immigration firm.
To apply for this role or to find out about other legal jobs, please contact Charlie Cripps on the London Legal Recruitment Team on 020 7557 7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.