Corporate Tax Associate - US Law Firm
Pro-Legal are working closely with this impressive US Law Firm, who are looking for a Corporate Tax Associate to join their highly rated tax practice. This US Law Firm has over 35 offices across the US, Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. Although this client has a large global reach they have a smaller team feel in London and offer a platform where ambitious associates can play a key part in growing the team.
Why you should work here as a Corporate Tax Associate?
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Clear career progression with a high level of responsibility;
- A collaborative work environment where ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- You will be working for a highly rated tax Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- You will be working directly with a Legal 500 rated partner who is recognised for his work with international tax issues;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships.
What do you need to succeed here as a Corporate Tax Associate?
- Qualified Solicitor of England & Wales;
- 1-6 years post-qualification experience at an international law firm but our client will accept applicants outside of this level;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Tax Practice, specifically Corporate Tax;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a Corporate Tax Associate looking to undertake work at the forefront of the legal market, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.