Pensions Associate - All levels of PQE
London - Magic Circle
£80,000 - £125,000
- Are you an experienced Pensions Associate looking to secure a new contract?
- Would you like to work for one of the highest regarded Pensions teams in London?
- Do you want to work in a non-competitive culture?
What's great about this Pensions Associate role?
- No 'hours' culture
- Sophisticated and innovative international client matters
- Global opportunities
- Magic Circle Law Firm
Your role as Pensions Associate
- Providing exceptional service to clients
- Use your experience to assist high-level clients
- Be a part of one of the most respected Law Firms in the world
- Working directly with award-winning Partners
- Liaising with key stakeholders and trustees
What do the staff think?
"Very talented colleagues, interesting work great facilities & remuneration" - Associate
What you'll need to succeed here as a Pensions Associate
- You must be a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- You will have experience of advising on Pensions law
- The ability to hit the ground running in a demanding yet rewarding environment
- Confident and open approach to communicating with professionals at all levels
- A strong academic background is essential (2:1 or higher)
I am looking for an immediately available Pensions Associate to join this amazing team. Please get in touch for further details! firstname.lastname@example.org. 02072696334