Knowledge Paralegal (12 month FTC)
London - International Law Firm
£20,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
- Are you a Paralegal, experienced in working within a professional service environment?
- Would you like a role where you will be exposed to interesting and diverse work?
- Do you want the opportunity to work for one of the best Law Firms in the City?
What's great about this Knowledge Paralegal role?
- Busy and rewarding role;
- Relaxed environment with great support;
- Work closely with interesting clients;
- Play a critical and strategic role for the team.
Your role as a Knowledge Paralegal:
- Assisting the Knowledge Lawyer to provide quick and accurate knowledge to the Financial Services team;
- Be a part of internal meetings with the team;
- Management of knowledge hubs, databases and systems;
- Assist with the production and review of documents and files;
- Indexing, organising, assigning, auditing and categorising knowledge files.
What do the staff think?
"I learned so much in my time here." - Legal Assistant
What you'll need to succeed as a Knowledge Paralegal:
- You must be educated to degree level;
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential;
- A meticulous attention to detail;
- Determined and committed to providing a high level of service to the team and their clients.
CVs are already being reviewed for this amazing opportunity! Do not hesitate to contact me for consideration. Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334