Regulatory Associate - 2+ PQE
(Banking & Finance)
London - Top Ten Law Firm (ongoing)
- Do you have over 2 years' experience as a Regulatory Associate?
- Would you like the opportunity to join one of the best Regulatory teams in London?
- Are you a strategic, forward-thinking legal professional?
What's great about this Regulatory Associate role?
- Exposure to truly interesting and diverse work over multiple jurisdictions;
- Autonomy towards your matters and chosen clients;
- Global presence in the market;
- Joining an established team.
Your role as Regulatory Associate
- Leveraged acquisition finance;
- Multi-jurisdictional transactions;
- Public and private bids;
- Working with major international banks;
- Equity houses, non-bank lenders and corporate borrowers.
What do the staff think?
"Great clients, great team" - Associate
What you'll need to succeed here as a Regulatory Associate
- A strong academic background is essential (2:1 or higher);
- England & Wales qualified Solicitor;
- 2 years minimum post qualification experience in Banking & Finance;
- Proactive approach and a true team player;
- You will have previous experience of working with and for high-profile professionals.
Immediately available Regulatory Associates looking to join an amazing Law Firm, please get in touch for further details! Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334