This University in West London has an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their team.
This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to handle a wide variety of work of varying complexity in a fast paced environment. Working as part of the in-house legal services team, you will be responsible for advising on all aspects of procedural and commercial law. You will be required to draft a wide variety of agreements, including procurement contracts, research agreements, intellectual property commercialisation matters, copyright agreements, collaborative agreements, material transfer agreements and non-disclosure matters.
It is important that you have:
- A strong commercial background
- Can build relationships quickly
- Can advise senior staff members on procedural and commercial issues with confidence
- Hold a law degree with relevant experience handling commercial contracts and IP matters
- OR be a qualified Solicitor or FILEX with commercial contracts experience gained in-house in either the public or private sector
Salary is negotiable and will be between £46,000 and £59,000 per annum
Please do contact Emily Bulman at Chadwick Nott on 0121 200 5575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confidentially discuss this role in more detail.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Chadwick Nott is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.