Contentious Private Client Solicitor
Rare opportunity for a contentious private client solicitor! This is a highly unusual role that would see you working with a well-known firm with an excellent reputation.
- Managing a caseload of contentious probate matters, running files from initial instruction through to completion.
- Caseload will be made up of contentious probate, trust, and court of Protection matters.
- Long term fixed term contract.
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline only, and candidates with equivalent experience are also encountered to apply.
- First rate client care, and well as a commercial outlook.
- Member of ACTAP's is desirable.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
How To apply
If you would like to be considered for this contentious private client role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann or submit your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.