Private Client Solicitor
2 days left
Are you a private client solicitor looking for an IMMEDIATE start? If so, we'd love to hear from you! We're working on a fantastic opportunity with a well established Leeds based firm that is seeking a private client solicitor to join them on a 3 month fixed term contract, whilst the firm looks to recruit on a permanent basis.
- Working on a wide range of private client matters, including wills, Court of Protection matters, estate administration, lasting power of attorney, and some trust work.
- Liaising with a wide variety of clients.
- 3 month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible.
- Solicitors ideally to have at least 5 years PQE, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- A sensitive approach to working with clients.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Longstanding firm.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Client focused approach.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this private client solicitor's role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.email@example.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly