Real Estate Associate
7 days left
- Full time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join an award winning firm in its Leeds based office. The firm is keen to hear from candidates with previous Commercial Property experience. Whilst handling work at the highest level they are not one of the largest teams in Leeds and as a result, whatever your level of pqe, there is significant opportunity to get involved with clients, not only in relation to day to day dealings but also through events.
They team operates at a high level, their lawyers mainly being from the national Leeds firms, meaning that there will be leading experts within the team who you can learn from or work with depending upon your level of experience, however they are very open to recruiting from smaller firms and training someone providing they can see that the desire is there for someone to operate at the top of their profession.
- You will be handling a high quality Commercial Property case load which will include dealing with the full range of property matters such as property management and development as well as real estate finance. They are keen for lawyers to get broad experience at the early stages of their career, but have the opportunity to refine this later in their career if they want to.
- Along with handling your own case load, you will be working closely with the more senior members of the team on complex matters.
- You will have every opportunity to get involved with the clients, meeting them and getting involved in both firm wide and team initiatives, allowing you to develop these skills right from the early stages of your career.
- The Commercial Property team is consistently growing thus making this a really fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a team that will offer fantastic opportunities to progress.
- You will need to be a friendly and down to earth individual who can create a great rapport with both clients and colleagues.
- Along with having a sound knowledge of this area of law, you should also possess commercial acumen and demonstrate a bright, enquiring approach.
- Our client is relatively open minded about PQE but is it likely that you will have between 3-6 years PQE, they are really happy to invest in the professional development of any lawyer that joins them.
- You will receive fantastic support from an experienced and friendly team who will be genuinely invested in your career development and progression.
- There is fantastic support from back office and marketing teams, as well as first rate training - both classroom and on the job.
- The firm have fantastic offices which are centrally located.
- They offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, very much in line with that offered by the larger firms in Leeds.
- As we have recruited for this team over many years we really can recommend it as a career developing opportunity, but also a great place to work!
How To Apply
For more information on this role, please contact Rachael Mann (or another member of our private practice department) at Sacco Mann. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Real Estate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly