Locum Planning Lawyer
A local authority legal team in London are seeking to add a locum Planning Lawyer to their team for a six month assignment.
Starting as soon as possible on a full time basis, you will be responsible for leading on all aspects of the Council's planning legal work.
Duties will include:
- Leading on all aspects of the Council's planning legal work.
- Liaising with and advising the Council's Planning Team, Planning Enforcement Team, Highways Team and any other departments
- Advising upon, drafting and approving Cabinet and Committee Reports.
- Attending, advising, clerking and providing legal services to the Council's Planning Committees and Sub-Committees
- Keeping clients (Members and Officers) informed of new legislation and case law relevant to their operations to ensure that they maintain a sound appreciation of legal requirements
An hourly rate of £40 per hour (Inside IR35) is offered for the post. The council do operate a flexible working policy that can be discussed on application.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply or call Emily on 0121 200 5575 for a confidential discussion.
We look forward to your application.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.