Risk & Assurance Manager (Interim)
Our client a well known and household brand within the tech sector requires a Risk & Assurance Manager to assist them on an initial 6 month basis. This role will also include 1 day a week working from home.
Within this role you would be part of the legal team and provide pragmatic, solutions-focused and innovative advice to the business whilst at all times identifying and appropriately managing risk.
- Manage and further embed the new global policy compliance programme spanning various countries. This core element of the role will involve clear communication, a pragmatic approach to Partner engagement, on site reviews as well as reporting and monitoring. The individual will have to focus on building strong cross-functional relationships in order to drive continuous improvements to better assure the brand.
- Manage in-life risk and assurance monitoring for all high risk Partners, using digital tools to coordinate actions required from key stakeholders.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all operational risk and assurance matters, from sanctions and trade controls to anti-money laundering.
- Coordinate internal governance and reporting to management on risk and assurance for Partner Markets.
- Manage a newly rolled out Compliance, Legal and Risk commercial proposition for the businesses Partners. This comprises a suite of core knowhow related to the businesses approach to risk management, compliance, business integrity, privacy, legal operations and legal technology. The individual will be responsible for building up and refreshing this proposition over time to keep it relevant and engaging for the Partner
- Strong organisational & people skills - capability to run several projects at once across policy areas and markets
- Experience of key compliance areas - Code of Conduct, Anti-bribery, Privacy, Sanctions, Trade controls, IT security, Information security, Culture, Training and Communications.
If you have previous experience within Compliance/Risk/Assurance and can demonstrate experience of acting as a lead point of contact for managing communications with branded Partners on compliance requirements, as well as ensuring compliance processes run smoothly in line with commercial objectives then please send your CV for consideration and additional information.
Salary/pay will be based on skills and experience and paid as a daily rate.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.