Insurance Litigation Knowledge Lawyer
My client is currently looking for an Insurance Litigation Lawyer to join the KM team to assist with developing the KM function nationwide and Internationally.
The primary purpose of this role is to work competently in a broad remit, across the firm, as a Knowledge Lawyer alongside the KM team. You wikll be expected to maintain the high standard of service offered to the firm's clients and to assist in furthering the professional reputation of the firm and the department.
- Strong legal drafting skills
- Good technical skills
- Microsoft applications, intranets, knowledge sharing systems (knowledge of sharepoint is desirable)
- Strong legal research skills
- The ability to communicate complex issues with clarity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to build effective working relationships at all levels - A track record of delivering results and maintaining high standards of excellence
Details: 4 PQE+ , 1-2 days remote working, 9.30am-5.30am
For more information about this or other part-time / flexible and/or PSL opportunities in the market, please contact Houdah Al-Hakim at Chadwick Nott 0203 096 4559.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.