Civil Liberties Solicitor
Maternity Cover: Civil Liberties Interim Solicitor – Top Law Firm
Our client, an incredibly well regarded Law Firm based in London is currently looking for a Civil Liberties Solicitor. The position will involve assisting the partner and team whilst they look to recruit permanently.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced solicitor looking to secure their next assignment for a top law firm.
- The ideal candidate will have 2 - 5+ years PQE minimum
- The ideal candidate will be confident dealing with a caseload that consists heavily of inquests and human rights claims and challenges
- The candidate will be working on some ground breaking cases
- There is an opportunity for the role to become permanent
- The role will be starting early August
To apply for this role or to find out about other legal jobs, please contact Joseph Sadig or Charlie Cripps on the London Legal Recruitment Team on 0207 010 9004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.