Private Wealth Disputes Lawyer
PQE: 3 years
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Our client, whose headquarters are in London, is a leading Legal 500 law firm with global reach. The firm has a full service offering with 12 broad legal disciplines and focusing on 10 industry sectors. The firm has 167 partners and over 500 lawyers in total. The firm has an unusually broad range of skills and experience across the full spectrum of business and personal needs and their clients vary from national and international organisations of all sizes, public sector bodies and also private clients.
The role will support a wide range of disputes, primarily focusing on arts to support the Partner growth of the practice and achieve the aim of being the sectors’ leading specialists. Support will also be required for the growth of the tax litigation practice. This is a role with considerable client contact, a large amount of responsibility and experience of a wide variety of disputes, often involving complex international subject matters.
The ideal candidate must:
- Demonstrate good judgement and a good legal and commercial understanding of client’s particular needs
- Understand scope of task, manage time effectively and perform well under time and work pressures
- Take a ‘hands on’ approach to managing own files and a broad case load
- Mange own files across a broad case load of UK domestic contentious trusts and estates matters (roughly 50%)
- Support senior fee earners and Partners around more complex big ticket litigation and trust disputes (roughly (50%)
- Engage in client marketing and business development activities including attending internal and external events
- Draft more complex documents with minimum instruction and supervision
- Provide client advice in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
- Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in delivery of advice
- Contribute to divisional knowledge and know-how initiative’s
- Be a strong team player
- Build rapport with clients and develop an effective working relationship
- Be flexible and willing to go the extra mile
- Have excellent all round IT skills, MS Office including Excel and Word
Apply for This Role
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to find out more information, please submit your CV below and we will contact you.
Our client is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. If, as a result of a disability, you believe that there are aspects of the recruitment process or job that you would find more difficult than a non-disabled person, please tell us as soon as possible. We will then be able to discuss with you any reasonable adjustments that could be made to the recruitment process or the job itself.
More searches like this
- Private Client 1-3 years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Family 1-3 years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Personal Asset Management 1-3 years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Personal Tax/Trusts 1-3 years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Trust Litigation 1-3 years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)