Paralegal - Healthcare
- Full time
Our client is a leading global law firm and due to expansion, they are seeking a healthcare paralegal to join their Bristol office.
The team delivers an integrated service to healthcare clients around the globe, they deal with claims on behalf of all types of healthcare professional and private medical companies.
The successful candidate will be providing support and assistance to ensure the work of the department is completed in a professional and timely manner. This role is working with a partner who specialises in medical malpractice and healthcare work, and a partner that specialises in medical defence litigation. This role will involve supporting fee earners in the team.
Experience and Skills Required:
- An undergraduate law degree or equivalent (minimum 2:1 required)
- Previous paralegal experience (litigation or medical experience is ideal)
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.