Due to continued growth and success we are looking to appoint a qualified banking lawyer, ideally with at least 1 years' post-qualification experience, to join our highly successful Funding & Finance practice based in Birmingham.
You will be advising on a range of finance matters work such as complex funding and finance-related projects including bonds, private placements, syndicated and bilateral facilities, revolving credit facilities and joint ventures, as well as securitisation and charging of assets.
Client include housing associations, local authorities and other public-sector bodies, charities, social businesses as well as private sector bodies.
About the candidate
It is likely that you will be motivated by the aims and aspirations of our clients and looking to develop your all round business skills alongside your legal specialisms so that you can build strong client relationships across our client base. This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a friendly and supportive team with significant opportunities for a long term meaningful career.
- Experience of banking law, gained post-qualification or during your training contract
- Ability to build rapport with a variety of 'clients', both external and internal, and inspire and hold their confidence
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a high performing team
- Ability and desire to develop technical legal skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and proactivity, and confident to use your own initiative where appropriate to deliver consistently high-quality work that meets the client's needs
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.