Our client is a market leading pensions administrator in central Bristol. They are currently recruiting for a property technician - full training on the technical aspects of the role will be provided. This role will suit someone who has experience as a commercial property paralegal or who has experience of dealing with the legal aspects of property transactions.
The property technician acts as a point of contact on property technical issues (legal) and is responsible for providing a quality service to clients on all aspects of commercial property purchase. The role includes:
- Investment Purchase Evaluation
- Commercial property conveyancing
- Transaction processing
- Dealing with commercial property leases
- Processing of clients instructions
- Building good relationships with clients and business introducers.
Salary flexible depending on experience - in the region of £23,000 - £26,000.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.