3 days left
- Full time
A new locum opportunity has arisen in Lincolnshire for a Lawyer with experience in child protection matters.
This hiring client is a top tier local authority who serve a large and diverse area. The council are surrounded by major towns and cities and is therefore easily reached by public transport. This is an ongoing full time assignment, although part time applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
This in -house legal services team are one of the largest public sector legal teams in the United Kingdom. They serve many public sector organsiations and deliver a range of services from general employment advice to delivering on major infrastructure projects. Their clients include schools, local authorities, academies as well as government departments.
The lawyers in the social care team have a diverse range of backgrounds from both public and private sectors. They work solidly as a team and build strong relationships with their clients and each other. The ideal candidate will be a team player and will enjoy working within this busy unit.
In the course of this role you will need to:
- Handle Applications for care orders under S.31 Children Act 1989
- Manage Applications for placements order under Adoption and Children Act 2002
- Represent the client department in child related matters as required
You will need:
- Effective communication, administration and people skills
- A legal qualification and relevant practicing certificate
- Experience in child protection law and advocacy either from another local authority team or private practice team
Hourly rate is expected to be around £40 per hour. Applicants should be qualified Solicitors, Barristers or Legal Executives.
To apply for this post, please call Emily Bulman on 0121 200 5575 or email email@example.com with a copy of your up to date CV.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Childcare Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly