If you are a Corporate Lawyer looking to join a leading firm in Nottingham where you will have the opportunity to work with leading experts in this area, then this may be the opportunity for you. This firm highly promotes the commercial interests of companies, individuals and organisations whilst offering tailor made solutions based on an integrated and partner-led service.
- From day one you will be expected to handle broad ranging corporate matter including Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, and Equity capital markets transactions.
- You will be expected to build upon existing relationships with an impressive range of commercial clients - many of which are repeat business clients and client recommendations.
- You will be encouraged to get involved with the business development and marketing of the firm.
- You should be a very bright and confident individual keen to develop yourself and your career.
- You should ideally have some experience in mergers and acquisitions and have a strong interest in this area.
- You will need to be a tenacious and energetic individual who is committed to delivering a first class service to clients at all times.
- You must have solid corporate experience and excellent commercial acumen.
- You should have good attention too detail and be well organised.
- Our client is ideally looking for someone who is at least 2 years PQE, however this level of experience has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this level but who have the relevant knowledge/experience, together with the enthusiasm for this particular role.
- You will be joining a friendly and supportive team. The firm has a great working environment and really focuses on it's employees.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
- The firm will generally invest in your career development and progression.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this Corporate Solicitor role then contact Andrew Purdy or another member of the Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.