Senior AML/KYC Compliance Officer
A global financial services organisation based in London, are looking for a Senior AML/KYC Compliance Officer on a 6 mth Interim basis.
The successful candidate will report to the Group Director of Financial Crime and Group AML Director in the Compliance function of the organisation. The individual will be an AML/KYC subject matter expert confident in providing advice to business and Compliance colleagues, and will be responsible for assisting the firm with reviewing its global AML/KYC programme.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in defining and developing the KYC policies, controls, guidelines and procedures
- Assess and analyse AML and KYC issues and provide clear advice on the application of AML law and regulation to KYC
- Assist in the completion of KYC risk assessments
- Liaise with and support the Financial Crime, Compliance and first line KYC functions in the firm in reviewing and improving the firm's KYC framework
- Keep abreast of industry trends and anticipate areas of focus and attention of regulators, keeping business management and Compliance colleagues informed
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent working knowledge of AML & KYC regulations
- Strong communications skills.
The role is initially offered on a 6 month interim basis paying circa £400 - £450 a day (ltd co) dependant upon experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.