Commercial Property Solicitor
Highly established commercial London city based law firm.
You will advise and assist on the following:
- Business transfers with premises sales and purchases
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on grant, renewals and transfers of leases
- Secured property finance and refinance
- Construction law
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Company share or asset purchase and sales
- Development sites and related issues
- Different types of premises and businesses
The department deals with many types of transactions, including the following:
- Office leases
- Industrial units
- Nursing homes
- Bars and public houses
- Cafes and sandwich bars
You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor 3-5pqe with experience gained at a City or highly established regional firm.
You will have strong academics.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.