Commercial Property Solicitor
2 days left
- Full time
Highly established commercial London city based law firm.
You will advise and assist on the following:
- Business transfers with premises sales and purchases
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on grant, renewals and transfers of leases
- Secured property finance and refinance
- Construction law
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Company share or asset purchase and sales
- Development sites and related issues
- Different types of premises and businesses
The department deals with many types of transactions, including the following:
- Office leases
- Industrial units
- Nursing homes
- Bars and public houses
- Cafes and sandwich bars
You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor 3-5pqe with experience gained at a City or highly established regional firm.
You will have strong academics.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly