Our client, an innovative and fast-growing IT optimisation company is urgently looking to expand its contract department by hiring a Contracts Administrator or Paralegal with a strong understanding of commercial contracts and their processes and hit the ground running in a small and dynamic contracts team.
The successful candidate will work full time, on a permanent basis supporting a highly skilled and dynamic contracts team across all territories, managing the contracts procedure including liaising directly with clients on a number of commercial agreements including SaaS, software licences, data licences, service agreements, procurement and hosting agreements. This role is to start immediately with the opportunity to progress quickly through to a Contracts Manager with full autonomy managing the negotiation, drafting and amending of commercial contracts.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 6 months experience either as a paralegal or contract administrator
- Expertise in commercial law, technology and intellectual property law
- An understanding of data protection and GDPR
- Exposure to drafting and commercial contract negotiating
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills as well as administrative skills
This is an exciting opportunity to use your legal experience and be part of an award winning corporation.
If you possess the relevant experience for the contracts administrator position, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 02075577667 and ask for Jennifer Brook.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.