Senior Patent Attorney
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Regional Law Firm who are looking for a Senior Patent Attorney to join their Tier One rated team. The firm has a diverse client base comprising many well-known names, you can expect an unusually varied caseload covering the full spectrum of engineering technologies, including software and telecoms.
Why you should work here as a Senior Patent Attorney?
- You will be working for a Tier one Firm in the region alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile diverse client base - varied caseload covering the full spectrum of engineering technologies;
- A clear track to Partnership and to become Head of the Patent matters for Saudi Arabia;
- A healthy work/life balance is promoted;
- A collaborative work environment where all ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Senior Patent Attorney?
- Qualified Patent with 4-8 years post-qualification experience at a highly-rated law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Intellectual Property Practice specifically with patent matters;
- This role would suit someone who has 4-8 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Senior Patent Attorney looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.