Senior Contract Manager
Senior Contract Manager Wanted
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a senior contract manager for a permanent role based in a prestigious in house organisation in a great location.
The successful candidate will be part of an organisation that offers a comprehensive service for academics wishing to undertake consultancy work and clients wishing to commission experts on a consultancy basis. The successful candidate will be engaging with world-leading academic experts and facilities, they will also engage with internal clients to find, engage and deliver external consultancy work and help protect them from the associated risks.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an organisation that is a gateway in accessing the expertise of leading academic staff. This organisation connects experts with national and international organisations that are seeking to resolve specific, targeted problems or gain critical advantage in their market.
Their services are organised into four areas:
· Academic consultancy
· Expert witness services
· Bespoke short courses
· Testing & analysis services
The day to day duties of the senior contract manager job will include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for contractual enquiries taking the appropriate contractual and financial action as required, with a particular focus on complex/high value projects.
- Discuss with academic staff and external clientele potential projects including budget and contractual terms.
- Negotiate contractual conditions, including terms and rates, draft contract and sub-contract agreements, prepare and submit official quotations.
- Provide high level, expert advice on contractual issues to consultants including intellectual property, warranties and indemnities.
- Take the lead in discussions with clients and negotiate the best terms for consultants.
- Draft and negotiate contracts for consultancy services, including sub-contracted services, student IP agreement, and NDAs.
- Deploy the necessary legal and financial expertise to protect the organisation from exposure and risk and to assess risk in context and provide contractual risk management solutions where required, with a high degree of autonomy.
- Review contracts and recommend their acceptability to the Director.
- Assist in the preparation of quotations and the contractual review
This position would be ideal for a committed and dedicated contracts manager who is looking to challenge themselves within a collegiate and friendly team environment. The salary offered is competitive and a great opportunity to work in a prestigious in-house organisation, with 39 days paid holiday a 16% pension pay in scheme and lots of other benefits.
Due to the high number of applicants for this role if you do not hear back from us regarding this locum role within seven days then you have not been shortlisted for this vacancy.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this locum position or other legal positions, then please contact Greg Proctor or email email@example.com.