Our client is a well-established Gloucestershire based firm; they are currently looking to recruit a Practice Manager. The firm describe themselves as modern, fresh, vibrant and a good option for talented lawyers looking for a local role. This is a key hire for the firm and will cover a range of responsibilities to include:
- Risk and compliance
- Staff handbook, office manuals, precedents etc.
- Inward-facing HR and outward-facing recruitment
- Dealing with third party contractors
- A Co Sec role so attending meetings between the Directors and taking minutes
- Some marketing involvement
The ideal candidate will be based locally but doesn't have to have worked previously as a practice manager or even within a law firm however HR experience is essential. Interested candidates must be good with people, organised, happy to deal with a range of issues and help the Directors run the firm and move the firm forwards. They are happy to consider someone 4 or 5 days per week.
Salary in the region of £40,000 - £45,000.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.